MSEO: a society based on legitimate rights, equity, justice, honesty, social sensitivity and a culture of service in which all are self-reliant.
Approach, Methodology And Strategy
- MSEO focus and entry point is the child. Unit of development is the family. Organization of community is the approach, through which empowerment, capacity building and social transformation are attempted.
- Hence it is a long-term strategy for emancipating the whole community, through interventions at three levels i.e., the child, the family and & the community with extra emphasis on child specially girl child, street child and disabled child..
- To create positive social change through our path-breaking research and educational excellence
- development of our natural & human recourses
- Development & improve of our traditional practices
- adaptation of the new techniques of development
- sustainability , accountability & transparency in all our projects
- Women and girls must have the right to live in peace and exercise their equal rights as human beings.
- Addressing all social sectors ( urban, nomads , rural).